Saturday 13 June 2009

Old News

These are definitely old news but I just got this photo of Sue's wedding. Like this one a lot. Very natural. Sue's big day was on 7 June 2009. This was my 4th wedding attendance in 2 weeks. Congrats Sue & Zaini!


Shopping news.

During the 2 weeks holidays, I've been going out a lot and seen a lot of stuff. Biasalah arum bulak lekak keluar dari tuttt.. I'm trying to spend my money wisely based on wants and needs. I have to think really2 hard@deep because I don't want to end up making purchases which I'll regret later(wah..seriusnya..). In the end, I "splurge" myself on a beige clutch with took me almost an hour to make a decision(sambil makan sambil mikir..). As you can see, it is also in the above image(wink).
It's plain beige with patterns inside and a small zipped pocket. It has magnetic buttons and detachable straps. Originally, it costs RM65 but it's on sale for 20%. After the discount, I spent my RM20 voucher sent over the mail. So I paid about RM32 for the cluth. That's what I call a bargain! From VINCCI.

Moving on the 2nd week. I managed to sweet talked Ezam♥ into buying me a pair flats to be worn at work. These babies were on sale at 50% so I guess it's a Win-Win situation =).
Other than the things I managed to snag during the holidays, I've got my eyes on a pair of sunglasses(a girl can't have too many sunnies..they're like shoes!) at Sarawak Plaza. As if that is not enough, I've also been charmed by a pair of black & red checked Caspia flats! I know these are wants NOT needs so I'm just keeping my eye on them. I might probably buy neither in my next pay check btw. Sounds familiar?

0 sayings:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com