Monday 8 June 2009

3rd Wedding

I don't have many photos to show what I'm up to lately, so as usual, I'm posting about someone else's wedding (I told you there were many). On the 6 June, Intan, Tasha and I went to Oden's wedding at his home in RPR 1. The weather was quite hot but we managed to wait to snap some memories together.

Intan Badariah, haven't seen her in many2 years. We studied in SRB St. Teresa and MRSM Kuching together. She still looked the same. (except for the dyed hair) =)

This is Oden & Huda. This photo=>fabulouso*

Us the ex-MRSMians.



Other than that, I'm doing this
and this
and this.

3 sayings:

princess.dHani said...

kacak gamba nikah oden ya... sayang nya kamek sik pegiiii... huhu

Dayna said...

ok lah..the pelamin was not very big..but the photos sure turned out well..=)

princess.dHani said...

i hate thinking bout pelamin... hahaha

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com