Sunday 21 June 2009

Mobile Matters

At last my dear SE reached the end point. It already had problems months ago, but I was still willing to hold on whatever that's left. In my mind, if I get to buy a new phone, I don't want an exy one, which something I might do during my Uni-phone-obsessed years. During those years , I do not settle with anything less than 1k.This is a model of my old phone. I had it for 2 years, with the price of RM800+.

Last Saturday, Ezam♥ & I went phone shopping at One-TJ. As I mentioned earlier I was not looking for anything expensive. If possible, I want a second hand cheap phone (hahaha..cheapskate!!).
But since last year, I've been eyeing on LG KS360 after I first saw the ad in the CLEO mag.


Of all the colours (blue, silver, red, pink), I prefer the silver one. I never thought of using a phone with colours other than the usual, black, silver or white. Ezam♥ said his friend has a red one and he doesn't like the colour (and red was out of stock btw). Pink..hmm..I'm not a pink kind of person. It's not that I don't own any pink article, but ME just doesn't = a pink phone. Too bad silver is not available, so I ended up with a blue one. It's ok, 'cause I like blue. Price including 2G memory card: almost RM700.

To make the this matter longer, I did thought of buying an LG Cookie instead. Almost. But I didn't.So..as I was driving "back to school", I must simply test the 2.0 Mega Pixels camera. Hmm..not bad..I can see that pop of blush and sebum on my chin.
Last but not least, I really need to brush up on my blog composing. I think this post is pretty depressing. Maybe I am just tired. Sigh~

3 sayings:

princess.dHani said...

WAAAA..... tahniah tahniah tahniah

Dayna said...

;p apa ndakkah tahniah..ktk la tahniah nak g kursus kawen..huahuahua..

princess.dHani said...

tahniah meli tpon baru bah... hehehe

bulan 8 kursus mek.. 1 n 2.. ktk kursus cpt2.. sik gago gik lk.. hehe

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com