Saturday 27 June 2009

LG Q Wallpapers

A few days ago, I went online to find some stuff for my phone. I love themes for all my phones but unfortunately there are no themes available for KS 360, only wallpapers.

Half a loaf is better than none, right? So I spent hours browsing through to find wallpapers that suit moi.
These are a few of my favourites:
This is my current wallpaper. Transformers-Revenge Of The Fallen. Can't wait to watch it in Kuching with Ezam♥
I like this one because of the bright candy colours on a black backgroud, and also the fact that it's a group of monsters. Pretty awesome.
This woodstock wallpaper caught my eye because (again) of the cutesy bright colours. Kinda hippy.
Other than the rainbow of colours, this one shows a week of Garfield's feelings, just like my mood on a long stressful week.
Emo Simpsons! Rawk on!
How cool is this? It's MonaSquidward!

As I browse more and more, I came across a wallpaper which reminds me a lot of Akmar Aoki's blog header.
A Princess Diaries
The daily raves and rantings by a self-proclaimed pink princess and a bride-to-be who was born to shop, forced to work but living life with much Fabulosity as possible...
Got these from Zedge. Happy tweaking.

0 sayings:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com