Saturday 20 December 2008

New Year = Work

Ooohh..what a cute little christmassy paperbag..with the pine tree, white fluffy snowflakes, that dove tag & the little red bow. I wonder what's in it?
ngeks juak ehs..
It's a leather(faux i guess)bound Starbucks Coffee 2009 Planner. It's like a journal, but you can use it for any purpose that you like. I'll use mine to jot down notes during meetings and/or courses.
The planner includes a calendar for each month starting from December 2008 till December 2009. For each 1st page of the month, there's a "green" quote. Oh I almost forgot, for every purchase of this planner, RM1 will be contributed to charity. How sweet is that?
I hope this can be one of my semangat to go back to school.(don't make me start on that!)

5 sayings:

princess.dHani said...

attemp no 8 *sigh*

Kamek officially jeles ngan kitak! I have bought mine but I haven't got the time to get it from the store!! Katok g KIA eh... hehe

BTW, FYI the beverages taste so much better in KIA.. TS Sux! Big Time!

Dayna said...

ohh..ktk bli tp xda stock kah?
Actually, I pesan the planner from my sis,'cause she's buying one for herself too.LOL.

princess.dHani said...

ada, kamek dah reserved awal2 dolok.. took it just now, not 1, not 3 but 3 terus! Ahahaha.. ya bok tamak.. hehe

Dayna said...

haha..hebat2..kmk nektok budget tight gilos..lekak ehem2 tek nakkk(kakya baya keta dah sekian)..and I already shouldn't be spending what I have spent..OMG LOL WTF

princess.dHani said...

Been there.. hehe.. kamek 2bulan sengkek segal ya bah... ahaha

finally dapat shopping make up bulant tok! yay!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com