Tuesday 23 December 2008

3 Cheers for lower fuel prices!

The petrol price is RM1.80 a liter now. I noticed it when I filled my tank full to the brim yesterday. Why, any plans? I have to go to school for a few days to do the work given by our "lovely" headmaster(maka aku diam jaoh). A bummer rite? But I kept on the bright side to stay sane.

The first difference that shows the low fuel price is that my estimation to get my tank full is off. I thought with the current level, my tank will be full if I add about RM60 of petrol. Lo and behold! The nozzle popped stop at RM48++. Whoopee..I saved a few ringgits.

I couldn't help myself but documented my journey.

Fuel level after reaching Sri Aman.


Fuel level when I reached the destination.

When I stopped the vehicle, the needle was actually at the 2nd last line before half tank point. The position of the car influences the needlepoint. If you noticed it, my car is still on Drive. Shhh!! I ate an ice-cream on my way back to Kuching~

0 sayings:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com