Friday 19 December 2008

It's Our 5th Anniversary

As Dora the Explorer sings,"rain,rain,go away,come again some other day". What-who watches Dora?? Honestly,when there's nothing good on Tv,yeah I do. WTF am I babbling about? Oh yeah, it's pouring non-stop outside,it's cold and I'm still under the blankets(well..my legs actually).THAT might interfere with my morning judgements.

Back to topic.Happy 5th Anniversary SayangThayangBabybaboRocksmysocksoff - fiance! Why aren't you here with me? Oh right, you're working your butt off.

5 whole years eyh? mun nembiak kecik dah boleh pegi pra-sekolah Kema..heheh.

Down memory lane. Remember when we first met at Pizza Hut that night,with all the other guys and babes? Yeah..we didn't give a d*mn about each other. True apa. You were lame,baby,
(of those flu medications I assume)with a capital L(and I wasn't looking a.k.a. not single). I felt sorry for yah and shoved a pizza to your face.
DAYNA: Want another pizza? (shoves)
NIZAM: No thank you. I'm all right. (puts head on the table)
DAYNA: Okay. (continues mingling with the others, ignoring *him)

What happened after that?
Nothing. We didn't meet again until uhm..err..3months later? I know it's sumwhere before the fasting month of 2003. We hung out at MyKampung,accompanied by Randy. Just friends catching up on stuff. Then during Hari Raya we went ngabang, with Norini this time. Again just friends going visiting together. Or so we thought.

(grins sheepishly)I know it took you months to convince me. I had just ended an eight-month roller-coaster relationship and I wasn't planning to be on a rebound. But 5 years later this turned out to be something very special for us. We've been through a lot(for that span of 5years) together and we're still here(uh-huh uh-huh). I'm thankful for what GOD gives us and pray we'll be together forever & ever. Love ya rockin' fiance!

6 sayings:

Amy said...

Dayna,
Congrats again 2 both of u on ur recent engagement.Another big step after 5 yrs r'ship eyh...so happy 4u. As for me I have to start all over again..if u can get what i mean =P

Dayna said...

TQ Amy..that's so sweet =)
I think I understand,but since when? and why? But dun worry. Even though you're starting fresh,these things might surprise you at times when u least expect it..taking care..XOXO

princess.dHani said...

attemp no.2..

CongratS!!! Bila kamek first nemu Ejam owh? Kamek asa masa cgek gig kat SUPP dolok, time puasa.. It was the bandfest asanya, cdak SDA da competition gya, and I remember Ejam excited after getting 2 thumbs up from Zahid of Disagree.. hehe

Neway, its nice having someone to call "Tunang Kamek" right? I know I do.. hehe

Haha.. papa pun, if the BigDay comes padah k? Congrats again..

p/s: macam sik cayak jak muka kita muka sik merik2 masa sekolah dolok dah jadi tunang orang.. haha!

Dayna said...

Nyalah!..Muka kmk tok lagiklah. Mun miak MRSM kita ya diupah pun xkan maok ber-couple ngn kmk..tedah koh..MUAHAHA!!!!!

Amy said...

time skolah lain dayna owh...nektok dayna hot chix!! hehe..yala nya tunang dolok =P n kamek kompom mesti nya nikah dolok juak kelak antara roommates kamek tok...hehehe...mun dah fix date pdh awal weih kmk mok book airasia murah weih

Dayna said...

hahaha! AMIN jaklah..
Tang ada tiba2 kita nenga news Dayanie dah beranak..haa..sapa mau tanggungjawab?
..heheh

postscript:wokey,definitely that time I'll have the date early..Just to be on the safe side,you might want to keep the year end school hols free.might I repeat.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com