Thursday 18 December 2008

Picnics & Cameras

I received a surprise call this evening from okang(noraini). Apparently our friends Asrul Crux and Bobie(I dun know his real name) ngajak lepak at 3rd mile McD. Aiseyman..I just had McD last Tuesday, now another one? I'm feeling all the flab silently mounting around the abdominal part of my body..dahla malas exercise..ujah bah..
So we caught up with our current news such as work, relationship status (ahem!), transfers, studies(exclusively towards Bobie) and future plans during the hols. These are my outdoorsy mates. We might be going picnicking on the 20th but it's not confirmed. And they invited us to take photos tomorrow night(yeay..more cam-whoring!).
Okang gave me a ride home and I left the party with a headache.


4 sayings:

princess.dHani said...

picnic... besnya!

Dayna said...

I love picnics..campings..all those stuff..but my other half sik minat alu(xpat paksa gik ya!)..how any more different can we be??

princess.dHani said...

Bebeh mek suka camping and picnics p salu sekda masa.. p masalahnya kamek sik suka pegi pante! hehe

i prefer barbequeing (betolka) at waterfalls! hehe

Dayna said...

I love that too!! haha

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com