Saturday 14 March 2009

Weighty Issues

Last week was my fat day weekend. You girls know what fat day feels like, right? You feel frumpy and blubby and you feel fat in every decent outfit you have. Why do fat days exist?

I weighed myself today, it's been weeks. Well, there's a little decrease on the numbers since 3 months ago (which was the ultimate school holidays with the unlimited McD's, KFC's, Pizzas and such). This is my present ticker.



Yeah, yeah..I know I'm not overweight whatsoever. I'm actually in the normal/ideal range, but I've never gotten over my pudgy teenage eras. I just want to get toner & fitter than I am now. However, working far away from home gives me no means of exercise. Bummer! I just hope a healthy diet & my everyday job gives me my daily shots of exercise I need. LOL.

Have a nice day!

3 sayings:

princess.dHani said...

brapa lah berat ktk? bes lah bmi in the 19s.. huhu.. kamek lamak gik eh~~

Dayna said...

lamak gik kah..ilek2..dikit2..mun maok cepat, posa makan rambutan!! hahaha.=p
Neway, kmk sik jaoh la dr cuti lok,last cek 48kgs. at least la dr 50 time cuti ya..hehe.

But then it can go up anythime rite..=S

princess.dHani said...

aok! too much temptations di kuching.. dah lah orang nak ngembak bejalan ya nang genti ngembak tempat makan bes2.. ne nak diet! haha!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com