Sunday 1 March 2009

Tagged By Kema's Purse

I was tagged eons ago. I guess I don't have that much time to snap pictures of my purse.. So here goes..

1. Snap a picture of both inner and outer of your purse.
(I just snapped the outer part lah..)


2. Introduce the brand, price & where you bought it.
Brand: Roxy, Price: birthday present, bought at Roxy Spring.


3. Take out whatever it is inside your purse.
Coin compartment: RM1.10 & Guardian's Paddington Bear stickers.

Major Compartment: Lower part - Lotsa money (to pay the bills), atm cards, privilege cards (Padini, KKDC, Apple Gift House, Sugarbun, Carecard) & an old IPTAR ID card.

Upper part - Zakat fitrah coupon 2008, passport size photos, Sayang's GTS ID card back in 2003 (time mudak2 dolok..LOLS), a love note back in I dunno when, reload coupons, name cards, a vanity photo of moi, driving license, Hong Leong atm card, IC, pocket calendar. (My friend gave me the RM50 to buy her cakes from Mita Bakery)


4. Snap a picture of your wallet and yourself

5. Tag 5 other people
(2 org jaklah!)
Azie Cheng
Amy Maria

0 sayings:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com