Sunday 15 March 2009

Java Juice

Last evening, as usual, going ngedate with Ezam. I proposed to him that we do something different cause our dates had become so routine lately. So 1st of all, we went to Hock Lee and he went shoe shopping. This month was my SWIFFY's birthday, so no shopping for me!

After that, we just sort of walking and looking around on the LG floor, when Ezam decided that we'll go play the arcade games like we used to. I was ok with that, as he's treating, but I might look a bit ridiculous shooting at bad guys in my wedges and miniskirt. haha. WTF I don't care anyway.

Then we went for a bite to eat. There's a new restaurant nearby, but I didn't get to see the name, but I assume the place might be called Java Juice (pardon if I'm wrong). The place's snazzy, with decent atmosphere, music, people & service.
These were what we had.

We returned home just in time for me to watch the AF drama (kinda boring if u ask me).



And this was what I had for breakfast today.
Mee belacan, my favourite!

2 sayings:

princess.dHani said...

adoiyai! besnya! lamak sik men arcade rah hock lee.. huhu... lak lah mekduak dating sia jadi miak sekolah juak.. haha

mee looks yummy... huhu

Dayna said...

hehe..yalah keja mekorg..mun boleh nait scooter/car dah lamak mek nait kali..hahaha..tp token dah mahal la =(, seringgit dah dunno since when.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com