Saturday 21 February 2009

Sicko

Everyone is sick nowadays. With the changing climate, haze and so forth. Not to mention my babybabo is sick as well. I would say it was due to the sun & rain and his job. He was already not feeling well on Thursday, but he had go to work on Friday still because there were others who took MCs.kethiannn...

So last night he went to bed early. He called me at 7.11 p.m. before hitting the sack. As usual I asked him did he drank a lot of plain water ('cause he hates plain water). He said he did. "Ok, that's good, honey". Then I told him it would be better if he wakes up in the middle of the night to take his paracetamols again so that the healing will continue after 8 hours. (That's what my mom always did to us when we were kids.)

I just tell him this because I know he wouldn't wake up in the middle of the night after a sick and exhausting day just to take pills and drink more plain water. But guess what, I received an SMS from him when I woke up this morning.

EzamLovR
21-Feb-2009 2:20 am
ygg..mekbgun mkn ubat

No wonder I you so much. Wait till I getcha! ;p

0 sayings:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com