Sunday 15 February 2009

12 Years Later

Have you ever seen the movie Titanic? I hadn't until yesterday. Wierd? I know many people like or even love the movie, some watched it over and over again, with tears at the end. Titanic was released on 19 Dec 97. That means I waited 12 years to finally watched it. What are my reasons?
1. It's not really my favourite genre, so I don't mind ending up not watching.
2. The movie lasted 3hours, I don't know if I can wait that long. I don't understand it if people can watch that movie over and over again. 3hours man!
3. I don't have the resources to watch it many years later, until it's being played on Star Movies.
Whatever it is, I'm a curious creature by nature. I want to see what everyone's been crazy about. So yesterday, I glued myself from 4.55-8.05pm in front of the t.v.
Yes, I think the movie is good. Logic and not cheesy, in my opinion. I hate cheesy love stories. But I don't think I'm going through the same thing again for another 3 hours if there's a re-run. Once is enough, unless I'm very VERY bored. There you go, I'm finally Titanicked like you. Haha.

An update on the twinnies. I received an MMS from sis last night.

It's "Takeshi Kaneshiro" Rahman with his ultraman hair. Haha!

4 sayings:

Ahmad Azuar said...

hey heard about the twins from your sis ^^

was looking up kuching people in the blog list and found your blog

Dayna said...

yeap! such good little boys..=)

Amy said...

tedahh bok nanggar titanic duhal kitak...hehehe

Dayna said...

yeap!..i'm not that excited with the movie..=)

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com