Saturday 14 February 2009

Jan & Feb 09 updates

No. 1, it was my birthday on the 27th of January, obviously, last month. I'm 27 now. Twenty-seven. Some might see it differently. Some might think it's 30 minus 3 years old. Some might say it's only a number. I see it as a stepping stone to grow more and live my life as I dreamt it would be. For those who know me, I'm always young at heart, but I hated it when people treated me like a child.grrr.

Anyway, my birthday fell on the 2nd day of CNY this year. Though I didn't throw a bash, my special day celebration was full of little sweet surprises. On the downside, that day was the day I was back to the "work station". That's why I celebrated it a day earlier. Smart eh? LMAO.
bliss

No. 2, my twin nephews had arrived! They were delivered by C-section on the 3rd of February 2009. I had been kidding my sister to have her babies on my birthday, but she insisted on February, it's ok they still share my star sign anyway. Yeah for Aquarians. On the same week, I drove back to Kuching to see my soon-to-be-spoiled nephews. Heartbreakers. haha. I think we have to teach them how to treat girls right.
So, fiance Ezam and I gave them bibs and rompers (everything has to come in twos) from Mummycare. It was a short weekend, but I enjoyed it very much.


This is Firaas Rahman with his Chip beanie.


This is Fawwaz Rashid with his Dale beanie.

2 sayings:

Amy said...

eee best eh kitak dayna dapat anak buah twin eh...jeless..haha

Dayna said...

nyalah..time first2 tauk dolok kmk excited gler..sik saba nunggu..Sik pernah terlintas pun kat palak mek yg someday akan saudara twins..haha..still seems surreal to me =)

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com