Saturday 4 July 2009

Is This My Big Break? (Part 1)

Moodly-speaking, I wasn't really on the perky side these last two weeks. I think everybody has these feelings popping up once in while, when you sit back and evaluate what you had been through versus what "other people" had been through, and thus, the results of those actions. Sometimes I say that life is definitely unfair but deep inside our hearts it hurts, and I start questioning why do some people have it so easy, or at least easier than myself. People will say,"everything happens for a reason"..yeah2, tell me about it..but sometimes when THAT reason never comes, what now? This sucks.
Okay, now for a little juice.
Last Wednesday, I received a surprising SMS. Or shall I say, exhilirating, super duper, out of nowhere, something that I needed for a long, long time SMS. Still don't get it? That SMS made my heart jumped (in a good way btw) a.k.a. I don't believe it! Is this really happening? Please God, don't make this as a cruel joke.

I know there must be tons of questions running through your mind now. "What is she freakin' talking about??" Well, there's a part 2 of this post, and then you'll get the rest of the juice. I hope. What-is-really-up?

Is it because of the music I listen to?
Is it because of the programmes I watch?
Or is it because of the
Rainforest World Music Festival 2009?

5 sayings:

princess.dHani said...

KITAK G KA?

JELES!!!!!!

Dayna said...

haaa...sabarrr..jgn tepuk tangan dulu...:P

princess.dHani said...

3thn dah njb mdh nak mbak mek.... huhu kmk mala jak sekpat! huhu

Dayna said...

ingat sik the 1st RWMF time kita kat Unimas lok? that's the first and the last time I went. time ya tiket murah, ada student price gik ya. (time ya lom bencinta dgn abg ahmad nizam..hahaha!!)

Dayna said...

so..apa cita?..stay tuned..

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com