Tuesday 7 July 2009

Is This My Big Break? (Final Part)

It is!!
I've won myself two 3-day passes to Rainforest World Music Festival 2009! How so?
I entered a MIX.fm SMS contest last 2 weeks, not expecting anything, because the 1st SMSer with the correct answer will be the winner and I thought,"What are my odds? Oh, just for the fun of it."
Then a week later, I received an SMS that I won those tickets worth almost RM500! Yikes!
Looks like my almost 24/7 internet radio streaming paid off big time.
I'm supposed to pick the tickets at Astro in Bukit Jalil (I had a tough time searching for this info), but as I'm in Sarawak, astro sent the tix by courier. Those babies finally arrived home today.

6 tix, each worth RM90 individually.

3 days of Rainforest World Music Festival.

But still, I'm not sure if I'm going to all of the events RWMF has in store. It would be fun to go to all three, but must be tired as hell 'cause there are so many shows & workshops and suppose to end late everynight(I've seen the list of showtimes). I MIGHT go to one or two, and then maybe give the rest to my sister?

Whatever it is, THANKS MIX.FM & ASTRO!!

6 sayings:

princess.dHani said...

BESNYA~~~~ pg lah 3... mintak CRK monday... MC ka.. hahaha


*jeles* :s

Dayna said...

Nang mek mintak cuti Ma..just rasanya sik terkabey nak g all three..tempted juak tp takut klak balit skolah peng segal enjoi non-stop 3ari. Just imagine workshops stat about 2pm, nite shows 7pm till late. Mun nak g suma ne dpt eh..huhu. =)

princess.dHani said...

kamu disana kah sekarang? HAVE FUN~~~

:s

Dayna said...

Mun Friday xda geng, mek sik pegi Ma..suma org kepak keja ;p (mun ada ktk tek dpt ngajak ktk..nyeh2)

princess.dHani said...

huwa~~~ ya lah... huhu

next year udah bersuami *duak2 gik ya!* ne pat kua pulang ahe2 nak? huhu

Dayna said...

heheh..mun blom ada baby boleh gik rasanya..tp yalah mun nak pegi RWMF maok book awal2..tix pricey juak. mun xmok susah ulang alik, book bilit, tp kompom berapi rega bilit..i heard starting sampei a thousand..huh..

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com