Saturday 6 October 2007

Whole day at the Salon



I went to McPhee Hair & Nail studio somewhat after 11 for my Raya hair. Norini promised to come by as soon as she came back from Sri Aman because she wanted to colour her hair as well. She came as the hairdresser was finishing my hair at about 2pm. (Norini might kill me if she knows I've uploaded her picture here. Shh!!) Anyway, completing her hair was and adventure..more like an obstacle with hunger pangs. At first they needed to bleach her hair (when I saw that I really wish the end result will be worth it)..then they colour her hair dark ash blonde. Lo and Behold!! It was too light!! Too light!! Too light!! No!! No!! It was already nearly break fast time, somewhat 6.20pm. After a lot of thoughts and talks, the hairdresser decided to apply colour treatment to darken the hue. We were out of there an hour later. This is the end (and expensive) result.

1 sayings:

Amy said...

ya...lamak juak ktkorg di salon tek...hehehe...:D

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com